-1 Can sweetened condensed canned coconut milk
-1/2 cup sugar
-12 ounces non-dairy chocolate chips
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup chopped cashews or walnuts, optional
1. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sauce pan, over medium heat combine the sweetened condensed canned coconut milk and chocolate chips.
3. Stir until fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Remove from the heat
5. Mix in the vanilla extract and cashews
6. Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm.
8. Serve and enjoy this amazingly simple treat!