• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 3 carrots, chopped
• 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
• 1/4 cup white wine
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 4 cups corn, fresh
• 4–5 cups unsweetened nondairy milk of choice
• ¼-1/2 cup Vegan Mayo
• 1-2 tablespoon Liquid smoke (Hickory)
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the onion in olive oil until soft. Add carrots, potatoes, wine, sugar, and salt and sauté 3-4 minutes.
• Add 3 1/2 cups corn.
• Add milk to just cover the ingredients.
• Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat and puree gently with an immersion blender to desired consistency. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of corn and return to heat for 5 minutes.
• Season to taste by mixing a dollop of Vegan Mayo, Liquid Smoke, salt and pepper